Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Message From Dennis Chighisola

A Message From Dennis Chighisola

Dennis Chighisola is known
around the hockey world  as "Coach Chic".

Over the next few days I hope to bring you some interesting points of view when it comes to improving your hockey game.  There's little doubt in my mind that God put me on earth to be a teacher, and I find nothing more gratifying than to help others gain more enjoyment and success within the world's greatest game.  Truly, I love what I do!

Now, I ran this promotion to my hockey friends about 6-months ago, but in a slightly different way.  Back then, the videos were spread several days apart, and my special offer wasn't known until the very last day.  This time I'm not making you wait, and I'm giving you the chance to try CoachChic.com -- for just $1 -- right now.  And, you can take advantage of that offer at any time until midnight on October 21, 2012.  At that time, my deal will be withdrawn again for at least several months.   

If you'll notice, there are yellow tabs above and links off to the right.  Those will bring you to special videos I'm making available, each aimed at a different perspective on the game, each noting some of the challenges we all face as we attempt to improve -- ourselves or the young players in our charge.

Then, knowing that many of my friends prefer to read rather than watch or listen to video, I've listed some of each video's highlights in the area immediately below the player.

Again, you can take advantage of my $1 offer right now, or at any time while the special link stays live.

Oh, I can't promise I'll run this deal again anytime soon.  (Actually, I ran this last May, and several friends were upset that they missed it, or that the deal expired before they could take advantage.  Unfortunately, this entire program is automated, and I can't adjust things after the fact, or extend the deal beyond the designated last day.) 
*
Take a browse at the free stuff at CoachChic.com.

*
If you might give me a little latitude here, I've used two cartoon characters to tell the story (I'd actually had some dental work done when these were produced, and it would have been a struggle for me to do the narration).  Those "characters" have become pretty popular over on Facebook, so I'm hoping you'll enjoy them, too.


*
Please email this web address to a friend who might benefit from this information.